Well, per yesterday’s post, the procedure itself didn’t go super smoothly. I had a near death experience when my blood pressure plummeted (ok, I’m being dramatic, but still), and I was in so much pain all night that I was literally in tears. So, I went back to the doctor again today, and needless to say, there is good news and bad news.
I’ll start with the bad news:
- my ovaries are still 3 times the size they should be (each, so that’s 6 times total).
- I have some fluid build-up.
- I’ve been told to sit at home with my feet up, drinking coconut water and ‘taking it easy.’
- I have to weigh myself every day because I’ve gained 4 pounds since yesterday from all the fluid!
- Oh and running and Barry’s Boot Camp – not a chance. Not for another two weeks!
- The best part: it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Sigh.
But the good news is amazing news:
- Of the 34 eggs they collected yesterday, 28 are being frozen! I have 28 little hatchlings in the bank – so it has all been worth it!
Header Image Sourced From Pinterest